The Restaurant Association of NZ invites you to the
2016 Hospitality Summit
9th and 10th October 2016
Join us for two days packed full of inspiration and advice from some of our finest hospitality leaders.
Introducing International Keynote Speaker - MR CHRIS LUCAS, Restaurateur & Founder of The Lucas Group, Melbourne (Chin Chin & Gogo, Baby, Kong BBQ, Hawker Hall).
Listen to key insights for the industry, packaged in quick-fire sessions aimed to give practical tools that delegates can take away and implement in their business.
Day 1 starts at 9.00am - 3.00pm followed by Feast by Famous Chefs at 6pm.
Day 2 of the Summit starts at 9.45am with more presentations, concluding the day at 3.30pm.
Day 1: 9am - 3pm
- Current State of Play - presented by Chris Lucas
- Hospitality - Where its headed, Trends - Mike Egan
- Defining Good Service - Panel Discussion
- Digital Media - Attracting & Delighting Customers - Panel Discussion
- Hire, Train, Reward, Retain - Panel Discussion
- Sound, Smell, Food - Sensory Restaurants
6pm: Feast by Famous Chefs
Day 2: 9.45am - 3.30pm
- The Future of F&B - presented by Chris Lucas
- Taste & Music - How our sense of sound impacts our perception of food - presented by Dr Michelle Dickinson (Nanogirl) & OneMusic
- Protecting your brand in a crisis - How to's & don'ts
- How to face the news media with confidence in today's world - presented by Pete Burdon - Media Training NZ
- $$$ - Working Smarter, Not Harder - Panel Discussion
- How the Future Trends in Business will affect the Hospitality Industry - presented by James O'Connell - The Hospitality Company
Download Hospitality Summit Programme
Restaurant Association members 2 Days - EARLYBIRD TICKETS - $150 sale ends 26th August, 5pm
Restaurant Association members 2 Days - $170
Non Members 2 Days - $360
Plus we have special package deals available for those attending both the Hospitality Summit and Feast ($278 for Feast and 2 days of the Hospitality Summit - member price or $550 for non members).